A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Pet Journal allows you to manage and access important information about your pets.
You can store general details like an image, your pets name and race and medical information like prescriptions and the address and phone number of your veterinarian.
Additionaly Pet Journal has a "Noise Trainer" to use different clickers and whistles to train your pet and an "Emergency" button to search the nearest veterinarian or animal clinic.
Pet Journal is in an early alpha stage and many features are still in development.
Please let us know what you like or dislike so we can improve our app.
If you support us early and buy it now you will get it for a reduced price. The app is free of ads and will be regulary updated with new features and content.
Features in this alpha version:
- store pet information for up to 7 pets (image, name, birthdate, type, race, weight, prescriptions, chip/tattoo ID, veterinarian address and phone, notes)
- use 2 clickers and 1 whistle for noise training
- search for nearby veterinarians and animal clinics (requires internet connection, uses Google maps)
Features planned for future updates:
- background changes depening on current season and events (partially implemented)
- reminders for important events (birthday, medical treatment)
- storing data for an unlimited number of pets
- more interactive content on the background
- and more!
- Pet images are only available for the current session and may disappear after restarting the app
- clicking on Settings in the upper left corner closes all other popups and does not save changed noise training labels/volume or pet data
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 1.11€ EUR. You will get access to the following files: