A downloadable game for Windows
WORK IN PROGRESS - Early Access
Sea Frenzy is a small action game where you are a small fish in the ocean. What do you do? You need to feed and survive!
Features in this early version:
- eat and grow to swallow even bigger fish!
- one event where you need to dodge enemy fish
Features coming in future updates:
- multiple randomized events and bosses
- leaderboards to see who is the best fish in the ocean
achievements, who doesn't love trophies?!*
- controller support - or did someone already invent the transparent finger?
- progression system to unlock new goodies for your fish
The game started as very small project to practice some new things in Construct 2 but gradually grew as the "feature creep" (tm?) started to haunt me.
But I have a list of features and things to add for the final release. If everything goes well future updates may add more content after the final release.
All music is from Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
*removed feature because Xbox Creators Program does not support Xbox Achievements, only ID@Xbox Games have them
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 0.75€ EUR. You will get access to the following files when they are released:
Special Pre-Order Rewards
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
You can get early access before the game is finished.