A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
WORK IN PROGRESS
Sea Frenzy is a small action game where you are a small fish in the ocean. What do you do? You need to feed and survive!
Features in this early version:
- eat and grow to swallow even bigger fish!
- one event where you need to dodge enemy fish
- leaderboards to see who is the best fish in the ocean
Features coming in future updates:
- multiple randomized events and bosses
- achievements, who doesn't love trophies?!
- controller support - or did someone already invent the transparent finger?
- progression system to unlock new goodies for your fish
The game started as very small project to practice some new things in Construct 2 but gradually grew as the "feature creep" (tm?) started to haunt me.
But I have a list of features and things to add for the final release. If everything goes well future updates may add more content after the final release.
All music is from Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.